TripBam Smart Sourcing, which first launched in late 2019, ensures a more efficient RFP process by reducing manual work for corporate travel buyers and hoteliers.
David Mollov, executive vice president of hotel solutions, said the company has spent the past three years working with clients and their hotel partners to eliminate waste from what has traditionally been a long and time-consuming exercise. He said the newest release “goes even further to make sourcing easier for buyers, national account managers and hotel properties.”
TripBam Smart Sourcing enhancements include:
- An updated RFP dashboard to help buyers evaluate supplier responses, and make decisions faster and easier;
- The option to self-extract bids in common travel agency formats like PRDS, HARP, Concur and GBTA;
- Improved currency conversion capabilities;
- A holistic national sales manager dashboard configured with hotel chain feedback to enable chains to participate in the RFP process;
- Updated and expanded training materials for buyers, national account managers, and properties