Mark Williams, executive director of TAMS, said each of the members “brings a unique experience and perspective to the team, and we are excited to see all they do this year.”
The board includes:
- TAMS Chair, Jennifer Steinke, director travel, meetings & fleet, Moderna
- TAMS Co-Chair, Michelle Grant, travel administration manager, Ritchie Bros
- Cheryl Benjamin, travel and expense manager, Gordon Food Service
- Anne Blyth, CCO, DCX Travel and Technology
- Susan Lichtenstein, vice president, sales, HQ Ground Transportation
- Karoline Mayr, managing director, Get Travel Solutions
- Kerin McKinnon, vice president-business development, Atlas Travel
- Michael Premo, retired former president and CEO, ARC
- Mark Ziegler, senior travel manager, NetApp
TAMS has held several virtual events, conducted, and delivered research, established an incubator, and developed a travel industry toolkit. The organization will conduct its first in-person meeting in Atlanta on Sept. 11-12, called TAMS Ignite 2023. The event will provide suppliers and buyers with educational and networking opportunities.
Founded in 2020, TAMS is a grassroots initiative focused on delivering education and innovation to the travel and meetings industry, regardless of an individual’s role, experience, or position within a company. Its mission is to foster professional collaboration across a diverse and inclusive community, ensuring every voice matters.