Josh Belkin, vice president of loyalty and customer engagement, said that in a landscape where many loyalty programs are reducing benefits, “we’re genuinely adding value to our member experience and making it easier to enjoy unique perks and achieve free nights.”
Beginning in 2024, Omni will introduce revamped tier names and structure. The new tiers progress from Member to Insider to Champion to Icon status, each delivering increasing levels of recognition, benefits and free nights. Select Guest status will now be determined by members’ on-property spend accumulated within each calendar year.
The new program will enable members to achieve higher levels of status after even a single stay. For example, Insider status requires only $1,000 of spend during a stay. “We wanted to make this level achievable to encourage guests to return and enjoy a higher level of benefits on their next stay,” said Belkin.
Omni will continue to offer benefits from the current program, including:
- Free night rewards redeemable at any Omni hotel or resort (no complicated redemption categories or award charts)
- Exclusive access to on-property Loyalty Ambassadors delivering personalized service
- A selection of complimentary amenities such as WiFi and beverages.
- In-stay benefits such as complimentary clothes pressing, shoeshine service and morning beverage delivery to the guest room
- Confirmed suite upgrade at time of booking when redeeming a free night (with Icon status)