Paul Reh, vice president of global customer experience and digital for Enterprise Holdings, National’s parent company, said the new app is designed to put more speed, choice and control in the customer’s hands.
New updates to the mobile app include one-click reservation, which allows authenticated users a streamlined reservation experience, and a feature that allows users the ability to view additional rental options from Enterprise Rent-A-Car neighborhood locations when a National location is not available.
Additional features of the redesigned app include:
- Authenticated Emerald Club members’ profile details automatically applied to their reservation;
- Easy access to find current and upcoming trip information as well as past rental history and detailed receipts;
- The ability to search National locations worldwide and view location details, including hours of operation, addresses and phone numbers and even arrival directions to the lot;
- Roadside assistance or 24/7 customer support, and access to frequently asked questions;
- Fingerprint and/or face ID recognition;
- Emerald Checkout at participating airport locations, allowing members to scan a vehicle and view details including mileage and features, confirm rental options and accelerate the exit process;
- Improved control for users, including reservation assistance to provide timely and important information about a customer’s rental and the ability to extend a rental directly from the app by simply choosing a new return date and time.