Wheels Up, the private aviation provider, announced several organizational changes to its operations team. The changes included:
- Dave Holtz, currently chairman of operations, was named COO. He had a 42-year career at Delta Air Lines, a major investor in Wheels Up.
- Rob Hamilton was named senior vice president-operations. He has more than 25 years of experience, previously serving as fleet general manager for Wheels Up.
- Pat Busscher was named senior vice president-maintenance. He joined Wheels Up in September following a 39-year career with Delta.
- Patrick Burns was named senior vice president-flight operations. He joined the company Feb. 1 after 25 years at Delta Airlines.
- Todd Wesoloskie was named vice president-flight operations. He has over 35 years of aviation experience.
- Al Mann was named vice president, safety, security and compliance. He has over 30 years of experience.
Condor, the German airline, has named Peter Gerber as CEO. He succeeds Ralf Teckentrup, who stepped down as planned at the end of December after almost 20 years as the airline’s CEO. Teckentrup previously held management and board positions at the Lufthansa Group for over 30 years, mostly recently as CEO of Brussels Airlines.