Offering will enable companies to make reservations at multiple hotels with billing through single invoice >>
by: Harvey Chipkin
Choice Hotels has launched a new Choice Direct Pay solution, promising to make the process for business travelers booking rooms at more than 5,000 domestic properties easier than ever. With the new offering, corporate customers can now make reservations for their employees and guests at multiple Choice hotels, with their company being billed directly through a single, centralized invoice.
In addition to simplifying the billing process system-wide, according to an announcement, Choice Direct Pay enables business travelers to:
- Make a single payment for all stays, at all hotels through weekly consolidated invoicing.
- Download and manage their invoice data through their dedicated portal.
- Add project costs and department codes to bills to further simplify their reconciliation process.
- Contact centralized customer support to help with their enrollment process, check the status of payments and invoices and resolve any issues with charges.
- Maintain access to their existing negotiated and chainwide rates by entering their Choice issued CID (card identification code).
- Search for participating hotels and book through their preferred channel including choicehotels.com, the Choice Hotels mobile app, Choice Contact Centers, and the GDS.
- Offer the flexibility for guests to adjust stay dates on property.
Chad Fletcher, vice president-global sales, said the solution is aimed at equipping travel managers with the tools and resources they need to better serve their corporate clients. Choice Direct Pay, he said, streamlines what has traditionally been an onerous process across the industry, “further underscoring Choice's commitment to building on its leading value proposition for guests and corporate customers alike." To participate in Choice Direct Pay, corporate customers will need to sign up at info.choicehotels.com/direct-pay, after which users will receive customized enrollment links through TreviPay, a supplier in the payment solution industry facilitating this program.